Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waking up to a dinosaur

If I woke up to a dinosaur in my backyard, I would be in complete shock. First I would run, and tell my family, so they could be alert, and aware of the real danger that they're in. Next I would gather all of my clothes, valuable things, and leave. I would attempt to stick with my family because family is the most important thing to me. I would be completely petrified, and I wouldn't know how to react. A dinosaur is huge and intimidating.I would most likely dart out of my house, and not think twice about anyone.  

2 comments:

  1. lmaoo, you wrote the total opposite of me, i said i would ride around on it like it was a car and charge people to ride on it. :) but we both wrote we would be shocked at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete