Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Siblings

I have two brothers and two sister. My brothers are 18 and 24. My sisters are 21 and 4. My brothers are dark and tall, one is slim and one is chunky. My oldest sister is tall, skinny, light skin, and she looks just like me but just with glasses. My younger sister is very tall for her age, slim, and has a caramel skin complexion. All of my brothers are very loving. We all look out for eachother, and take care of one another. My eldest brother would do anything in this world for me. My 18 year old brother is very goofy, bubbly, and fun. My eldest sister is nice but is sometimes non-sociable. She stays to herself most of the time. My younger sister is crazy. She's 4 with a 14 year old attitude. She's very outspoken, grown, and confident. I love my brother's and sister's.

2 comments: