Friday, September 24, 2010

Football stadium

In my 9th &10th grade year I was a cheerleader for a high school team. Cheering for the audience was so exciting. I was the captain of my team and we cheered for 2 hours. It was something I loved to do. Our colors was red and black and I would be so excited on Friday, cheering took me to a different place, it was my passion. In the 11th grade I decided not to cheer because I had so much going on and I had to balance so much and I was interested in other things as well. Being that I love football and my bf had played I had to make it to the games on Fridays. So what I decided to do was stats for the football team. To actually be on the football feel was so much more exciting then cheer, Even though sometimes I would have to run because the big football players would run out of bounds. Taking stats taught me how to watch football. It’s not all about making touchdowns and throwing balls around. I learn all about football and now I’m very interested in football. I sometime go to college football game. Once you learn how to take stats u actually understand the game. It’s and list of players and every time the run yards you have to record how many yards, how many touchdowns, how many interceptions and everything else. Football is very interesting and so is cheering. I miss cheering but I have a lot to worry about this year and I don’t have the time for it this years. I’m looking forward to cheering in college. Its fun, its exercise , and the outfit is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment