Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's Something About The Way He....

Theres was something about the way he smile , the way he put his teeth together and open his mouth,
The way his cheek bones rise and how his teeth is so white. There was something about the way he made me feel, so special and so important. It was like the world had revoled around me. There was something about the way he made me blush when he walked in the room. There was something about the way we connected the first time we met, it was like we was bestfriends till the end. There was something about the way he made me laugh and how we laughed together, how we would stop and look at eachother and smile and then giggle.There was something about the way he treated me , like I was the only one that matter and that made him smile during the day. There was something , There is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment