Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Famous Lunch

If I could have lunch with famous people  Keyshia Cole and Bill Cosby would be on the top of my list . I would talk to Keyshia Cole about her life and how she was so strong overcoming her obstacles. She had a tv show, and there was an episode where she and her sister Neffe spoke about their life and how they were brought up. It was touching, it made me realize how blessed I am. I would talk to Bill Cosby about family, and how he kept his family together on the Cosby Show. It seemed like his family is really like that. They're two of my idols.

4 comments:

  1. They sound like good role models. Nice entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really admire these people and aspire to meet them one day. It's great that you can connect to these people on a personal level

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, here I am ready to critique and have not found a single error; However, I did find one.
    The tense seemed needs to be parallel with other verbs. Seemed ( past tense). Instead of is( future tense), use was.

    ReplyDelete