Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This Journal Is....

This journal is were I'm going to express my feelings today about my life , family , and myself. Growing up wasn't so easy I was never accepted by my dad, which bothers me because he was always there for my sister and not me. He never cared and now that I'm almost out of high school he wants to be concerned ,well I'm not to interested. My mom , grandma, and aunt has always been there for me .Now that I'm older my mom and I don't really see eye to eye she has problems and she older so I can understand why she tend to flip out sometimes but sometimes I cant. It kind of hurts my feelings that we're not as close as we should be but things don't always turn out the way you want them to be , you just have to deal with it and pray things get better within time. Sometimes it get to the point were I want to move out but I have nowhere to go for the simple fact my family is so messed up and mean. I have a million aunts and uncles but only one is there for me. I lost my heart and soul last year my gg and now I just have my grandma that I love to death and would breathe for her if i could. i don't have to many real friends or people I  can call friends maybe about two and I know I can depend on them and they'll help me get back up when I fall but I'm not stopping here. I will be somebody. I will take pride in everything I do .I will be all I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment